We will take all reasonable steps to ensure guests and employees comply with Safe Work Australia’s physical distancing standards applying to hospitality venues and services. Physical contact with customers will be avoided, with contactless delivery to be adopted depending on delivery location and customer requests.
Cleaning & Hygiene
Our Team Members have trained in Hygiene / COVID compliance, and we have and will regularly undertake deep cleaning of the entire premise.
We will be regularly cleaning areas and surfaces that are frequently touched and observing Safe Work Australia’s cleaning standards applying to hospitality venues.
Alcohol-based sanitiser will be made available at entry and exit, as well as other locations throughout the premise. Employees are required to wash their hands at least once every 30 minutes.
If we believe a person on our premises is displaying COVID-19 symptoms (defined below), we must:
- Request for the person to be removed from the premises
- Notify the person that they should arrange to be tested for COVID-19 at the nearest testing location.
The COVID-19 symptoms are:
- sore throat
- shortness of breath
We will notify NSW Health of becoming aware that a person with COVID-19 (including an employee) was on the premises. We strongly encourage customers to download and use the CovidSAFE app.
Employees will be discouraged from engaging in personal contact, such as shaking hands with fellow staff, customers and visitors; as a measure to help prevent the spread of viruses.
Before an employee commences a shift at our premise, they will be temperature checked and also be required to complete an electronic self-declaration. Our delivery drivers will sanitise hands at the beginning and after each delivery.
NSW Health has also offered the following advice:
- Stay home and do not attend if you are feeling unwell
- Stay home and do not attend if you have travelled overseas in the past 14 days
- Should the advice from the NSW Government or Australian Government change, we will update our policies accordingly.
While at our premise, employees, guests and visitors are encouraged to practise good personal hygiene including:
- Cleaning your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand rub
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing with a tissue or flexed elbow
We have implemented several measures in our dining facilities, including:
- Removal of cutlery, napkins and condiments from all tables and will be provided with your meals
- Laminated menus are sanitised each time a customer handles them
- Increased sanitation of all work and public spaces
- Additional staff training
Further updates and changes may apply. If you have any questions, please liaise with our management team.